About Me

I don't Like defining Myself.I just Am... My name is Aurelia and i'm a Loveaholic!!!

Friday, September 24, 2010

MY BLOGGING PERSONALITY

I know I just started with this whole Blog thing and this quiz intrigued me as I wonder what type of personality blog a person like me would likely have..



Check out what I've got ~


Your Blogging Type is Confident and Insightful






Your Blogging Type is Confident and Insightful

You've got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into brilliant blog.
Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights.
A total perfectionist, you find yourself revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time.
You blog for yourself - and you don't care how popular (or unpopular) your blog is!

What's Your Blogging Personality?






No comments:

Post a Comment